AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.
AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.
AngelMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelMu Forum

~AngelMu Official Forum~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius

Regarding Events Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Events   Regarding Events I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 am

Umm i have just a small suggestion regarding Events. I we been playing for a short time now, and i think the number of events is a bit low and some of them are without purpose. I would suggest the arena soccer game which would be more fun i think rather than standing in front of the arena entrance and killing players. I think new events would make the game more interesting to play. Some of the events currently working are without purpose ex: Blood Castle almost no one enters because the prize is 20 jwl of souls which doesn't sound appealing, I think a more motivating reward should bring back players to enter BC, also the only way to get jwl of creation is by gens quest. I agree with that but please increase the number of jwls and leave the items out of the reward because those items even if they are exe aren't very helpful.

I hope you consider what i've written.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
VinDeMoor
VinDeMoor

Regarding Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Events   Regarding Events I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 pm

I like the sugestion! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://ultramu.info/

Regarding Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AngelMu Forum :: Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: