AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.
AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.
AngelMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelMu Forum

~AngelMu Official Forum~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM i have a problem...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dhiehm

GM i have a problem... Empty
PostSubject: GM i have a problem...   GM i have a problem... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 pm

GM why is that my set 5socket that i bought it in webshop now i cant move it... it says it is duped.. but how can it be a duped, i bought it in webshop... now my set it stocked at my character i cant move my items... everytime i move those items .. it says "This item is duped please report to a GM. But my item is not duped because i bought that on webshop...
Back to top Go down
Florilyn
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: GM i have a problem...   GM i have a problem... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

screenshot the item and he say...."This item is duped please report to a GM" and post it in this forum..
Back to top Go down
dhiehm

PostSubject: This is the Screenshot   GM i have a problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 am

THIS IS THE IMAGE OF MY ITEM DRAGON KNIGHT HELM F.O IS THIS DUPED I BOUGHT IT IN WEBSHOP... TSK

GM i have a problem... Screen082303480004
Back to top Go down
Djakonda
Djakonda

PostSubject: Re: GM i have a problem...   GM i have a problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 pm

I can't see ur screenshot Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
VinDeMoor
VinDeMoor

PostSubject: Re: GM i have a problem...   GM i have a problem... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Djakonda wrote:
I can't see ur screenshot Very Happy LOL
I can't see it too.. xD
Back to top Go down
http://ultramu.info/
GMHell
Game Master
GMHell

PostSubject: Re: GM i have a problem...   GM i have a problem... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:06 am

You cant move or trade dupe items anymore and if dupe scanner get u with it you might loose ur items ! Watch out what you buying or HOW you buying the item. If you try to hack or dupe for your items this will be the result of it.

if you wish for further assist contact admin. I cant help you with that and i wont help as well with cases like that.

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
http://2FasT4U.guildlaunch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM i have a problem...   GM i have a problem... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM i have a problem...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AngelMu Forum :: Forum :: Problems & Bugs-
Jump to: