AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.
AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.
AngelMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelMu Forum

~AngelMu Official Forum~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i have question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skyrange

i have question Empty
PostSubject: i have question   i have question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 am

when can get 10 000 credits that you say?
Back to top Go down
Djakonda
Djakonda

i have question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have question   i have question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 am

Haahaha ,al u think is about GETTING credits and doing nothing?Besides are u talkin about this?

And i will give all players 2000 Gold credits becose thanks to all players who send messige thay start respond to us Smile

Remember keep sending messiges to them till they unban us Smile And when thay unban all players receive 15,000 Gold credits Smile
Back to top Go down
Timothee
Timothee

i have question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have question   i have question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:00 am

Djakonda wrote:
Haahaha ,al u think is about GETTING credits and doing nothing?Besides are u talkin about this?

And i will give all players 2000 Gold credits becose thanks to all players who send messige thay start respond to us Smile

Remember keep sending messiges to them till they unban us Smile And when thay unban all players receive 15,000 Gold credits Smile

No he's not talking about that.

@skyrange:
You don't get 10,000 credits. But you get 5,000 free credits at the start of each month.
Back to top Go down
Florilyn
Global Moderator

i have question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have question   i have question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:07 pm

as Timothee say, you can get the free credits in the first week of month and its only 5 000 credits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i have question Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have question   i have question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AngelMu Forum :: Forum :: Problems & Bugs-
Jump to: