AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.
AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.
AngelMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AngelMu Forum

~AngelMu Official Forum~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Better Super ancient drops in valley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azaelor

Better Super ancient drops in valley Empty
PostSubject: Better Super ancient drops in valley   Better Super ancient drops in valley I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Just an suggestion, GM You should actually try to raise the drops of Super ancients in valley. And also ancient drops. When im in valley, i hunt for 2 hours and get only like 3 drops. As for the super ancients, i don't even see my guild mates being able to get them. You should like increase it, and have bonus drops in valley. To increase the percentage of people trying to stay and train to be able to take over the castle (:
Back to top Go down
Djakonda
Djakonda

PostSubject: Re: Better Super ancient drops in valley   Better Super ancient drops in valley I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:31 am

Hah hi aazelor,i know u,u from 2Fast4U,im in this guild 2! Very Happy And yes,I agre with the raising of uber acc items.
Back to top Go down
Azaelor

PostSubject: Re: Better Super ancient drops in valley   Better Super ancient drops in valley I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Yaman ): Now i think valley is bugged too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Super ancient drops in valley   Better Super ancient drops in valley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Super ancient drops in valley
Page 1 of 1